$ $ $
- Fanciest dive bar I've ever been to!
- Guys it's the best Bloody Mary in Shanghai!
- This place was created by Grey Goose and their drink menu was made to highlight their vodka. Excellent well-balanced cocktails from true mixologists.
- Quite a fun place with good music and good food, and most importantly good champagne (Billecart-Salmon).
- They play the Jesus and Mary chain. I felt lost in translation
- For RMB 1/oyster what is not to love about this place
- Strong drinks!
- Delicious food and neat decor. Unfortunately the service was not attentive and the staff seemed overwhelmed and lacked patience to address our concerns. 4.5/5 for food but 3/5 for service at best.
- Really high level of food - everything is super tasty. Great cocktails as well - even though some of them are a bit too experimental with flavors.
- Ice Cream best
- Ambiente. Essen. Lecker. Geil. Ribs bestellen. Die groen mit ser Beerensauce.
- Nice sea bass and the truffle cocktail.
- Monday oysters deal 100 rmb per dozen great starters,cocktails,book the table ahead
- A good place to hang out but drinks are alittle bit expensive.
- Perfect for friends dinner oysters drinks atmosphere. Love this place!
- Weekend brunch is the best!
- Really horrible service
- Great place for a vibrant night out. Fantastic cocktails and amazing food selection. A very good package. Can be very busy at times.
- Great interiors, good cocktails - but boring music and crowd.