- Tall male bartender is more worried about his hair being perfect and collar being popped than he is with serving their bar that is packed. Sales n tips could be better if he actually knew how to move!
- Stay away from poor service & management who does not care about their customers. I can't rate the food as it never showed up after more than 45 minutes on a day when the table area was less than full
- Stopped in for a beer and wings before a WWE show at the Blue Cross Arena. Came back to get our car and they had it towed. Thanks a lot, never giving you any more of my money.
- Any of the burgers are great.
- Gabby is the best bartender! <3
- As big as my walk-in closet.
- Eeeeew. Gross and dirty.
- Get a Black Apple: Half hard cider, half Guinness!
- Will not come back to this establishment. Horrible management and service.
- Poor service, sickening food.
- Generally poor service and food.
- Incredibly slow service and the waitress was forgetful and left out half of our meals.
- Will it stay? Will it go? What's the inverse of the Midas touch?
- Luke is the best and worst bartender in rochester.
- Their wings are gross.
- Good place for UFC PPV
- Don't go here! They have a racket going with a tow company. If you leave the bar,bye bye car. To pick up,have to go to crummy part of town.Go home 150 bucks lighter. And the food sucks bad...
- Great Chicken Wings
- In general: don't go
- Bathrooms are eh