1485 Aster St
Mackinac Island, MI 49757
- We'd love to have more than 110 seats...but there's this little thing called "capacity".
- Mustang. The local hang.
- Great service during lilac festival. Nice hometown feel. Regret not trying it sooner!
- Get a Bloody Mary from Miranda. You won't be disappointed.
- Try the mac n cheese bites. Mmmmm. They were right up there with the ones at Toby Kieth's bar n grill.
- Great fish sandwich and friendly staff!
- Wicked good whitefish dip.
- It's like a dance party in a log cabin!
- 16 oz. Newcastle tap. Mustang Burger with cheese. Fried clam strips. Boom!!
- maybe a bad night, but bad service (talked to the waitress 3 times people next to us were getting drinks from the bar) steaks are WAY overpriced for what we had..med well done steak had to go back
- The deep fried pickles are dynomite!