Murio's Trophy Room
Dive Bar, Bar
1811 Haight St (btwn Stanyan & Shrader St)
San Francisco, CA 94117
- Tastiest bartender ever. Oh yea, Pliny The Elder on tap too.
- Pliny on tap
- This is probably my favorite normal bar in the city. Respectable beers, stiff drinks, ample seating, good bathrooms, and nice tunes.
- Trendy but casual
- decent dive bar right by GGP. get a tallboy and watch the burned-out hippies stroll past outside
- I don't know what it's called but it's my FAVE!!! Cherry Goose & Pellegrino Limonata! Mmm...
- The new remodeling sucks
- Jukebox is killer!
- Meh. This used to be a cool dive but now it is a faux dive thats a mere shadow of its former self.
- We ate pizza here but they don't serve pizza
- The bar's 2012 redesign took a lot of charm with it, but like that jukebox, old habits die hard. So go ahead, put on Chuck Berry, Johnny Cash, or the Beatles, all of whom are well represented.
- Murio's has Pliny on tap and an old-school jukebox, so go ahead and put on Chuck Berry, Johnny Cash, or the Beatles.
- Terrible horrible music.
- Great bartenders here. Not what it used to be, but change can be good.
- More than two dollar signs $$, but still a cool bar
- Gets a like, solely for the Pliny on tap
- Amazing bar. Russian River selection, great prices. Chill atmosphere.!
- Bartender ever!
- Very trendy sleek LA hotel lobby bar in here. Oddly cozy, but other than a billiard's table in the back, nothing like the old wood paneled Murio's... Where are the trophy's? I miss the phone booth
- They use fresh grapefruit juice in their greyhounds, and Danny is the best bartender ever.