$ $ $
- Trendy cocktail bar inside a hotel. Good drinks, but hotel/tourist prices and cheesy ultralounge music.
- Dragonwell was a must-try. They infuse the vodka with tea leaves producing a flavor/aroma I haven't tasted anywhere else
- Cocktails are below par but good wine list And the best selection of boutique spirits in Taipei makes up for it. DJ is bad, only closing music is good & slinky. Spacious, Industrial and low-lit
- A speakeasy bar that's part of Amba hotel. Cocktails range from ok to great depending on the bartender. I like the ambience and music. Super chilled place to catch up with friends after work.
- Don't order cocktails here.
- Great music for a hotels bar, quite a long list of signature cocktails to make your way through, and all the ones we had were good.