Mr. D's Sports Bar & Grill
1810 S Rainbow Blvd (at Obannon Dr.)
Las Vegas, NV 89146
- Best Dallas Cowboys bar in town!!!!!!
- This place has great food, very cold beers, and the view into the bar is phenomenal!!! I like this place for its hot rod and Harley themed atmosphere, and on Tuesdays they turn all the tv on to S.O.A.
- Super cold beer. Affordable drinks.
- Wanna catch a Cowboys game with real fans this is the place for you.
- BEST BARTENDERS EVER !!! GREAT FOOD TOO
- Food and drink specials during football games and free shots every time the Cowboys score a touchdown!
- Very good tacos and hot dogs.
- Neat little dive bar, pool table, dart board, gaming machines on the bar. GREAT music. Apocalypse IPA on tap is awesome!! Chicken strips VERY good, hand breaded in the kitchen. Lot's of flats screens.
- Weird disco music night. Food was okay, and the drinks are just fine.
- Check out the mensroom, they sell vibrating studded cock rings.
- The have a burlesque show the last Tuesday of every month at 9pm
- Bike night every Wednesday night with the best wet t-shirt contest in town!
- Great food and cheap drinks! Rinnah is the best bartender in Las Vegas. Always have a good time at Mr Ds!
- Nothing. Slut ville.
- It's all scanky bar maids and sluts that handle food and alcohol after sucking some married mans D*** out back for a buck.Dont let you men come here.These succubus's will screw and wreck your marriage