- Ask for Jan the bartender from Canada...or janada. And Jan the waitress. The jans...super sweet. Awesome local beach bar!!
- If you're there for brunch, ask for Christy Anne! She's the best!
- It's said to have inspired Moe's Tavern from The Simpsons. The bartenders are just as friendly and the beer just as flowy
- The waitresses here are amaaaazing. Ours just said, "do you want cheese in that? I did. I splurged this morning. So f'n bad. Ok comin' right up"
- Kassandra is the best server ever! Pretty sure she works Wednesdays. Great food, drinks and prices!
- Came here for brunch, surprisingly really good eggs Benedict.
- Sharknado the movie
- Voted LA Weekly's 2011 Best Monday Night Football Happy Hour!
- I come in thinking about the burrito but always get the turkey burger. Yum
- The beer battered fish n' chips is a great choice. A nice big portion to hit the spot.
- Tip the bartender or they'll kill you. Lol. They're the best here!
- just go there! Gr8 food
- The Seared Ahi is amazing!!!!
- Sometimes, it's not on the menu (or hard to find), but ask for the Ahi Salad.
- Nice strong drinks. Hot Damn
- Joel is a great cook ! Mo's burger is the best
- Order the fries and they bring you ranch dressing dip