1227 Granville St. (at Davie St.)
Vancouver, BC V6B 2G6
- Start with a Guinness and end with Guinness
- Awesome place for good conversation and drinks with friendly staff.
- Check this place out Sunday 5-9 for an awesome open mic! You can bring your guitar or just show up to listen!
- Open mic every Sunday 5:30 - 9:30 it's great!!
- The decor is marvelous. They have a giant chandelier and shot bartender. Try the Devil Inside cocktail.
- Dont be a loud idiot when you go outside, people live next door. Shut up and call a cab
- If you like to read the NME, then the music here is on point! Not to mention, if you love British cider and beer. Best pub in Vancouver, hands down.
- Make sure to order a double on the scotch. 1 is enough for a small child.
- great atmosphere and an even better selection of beer. Try the Red Devil. It's fantastic.
- Great music! Great atmosphere.
- Go sit way in the back! Great place for a group of friends to lounge or a nice date. Good specials on local beers too.
- This place is deluxe! I just got my bill for TWO glasses of wine and it was under ten bucks. Great bartender too.
- Love, love, love this place! There's always a good vibe with a mixed crowd of ppl. Good beer, good food, great ppl - what more can you ask for?
- We were given free breakfast vouchers as an apology for some check in challenges. Service is good and it seems like a nice place to go for a drink as night as well
- The service was a little rocky at first but the owner bought our 11 person table a round of drinks. Not too shabby - I'll probably be back.
- Not a fan of Fruity Ice Tea - they have fruity ice tea :(
- Big Shiny 90s Music Bingo! Last Wednesday of every month!
- Great little pub at the end of Grandville. Really good selection of taps, and nicely served. The Seedspitter came with a slice of watermelon.
- Every Sunday, 530pm acoustique! Bring your guitar and go play:)
- Great vibe, nice and relaxing