301 Bear Creek Ave (3rd)
Denver, CO 80465
- Chuck Norris loves this place, so I love this place, if the patio sounds like a good idea on a nice day remember it sounded good to about 400 others too.
- Whenever Im at the Morrison Inn I hear the Eagles song "Hotel California" as the soundtrack to my dinner...
- Awesome margaritas
- Pork barbacoa burrito and a blue margarita :)
- The salsa is weak. Not spicy and watery.
- The margaritas are wonderful- even the house marg is great. Outdoor patio on the roof creates just the right atmosphere for a Sunday Funday!
- Try the Adovado Chimichanga
- The sizzling burrito is excellent
- Huge margaritas with many choices- try the Italian which has amaretto. Rooftop seating has nice view and live music. Order the queso for sure. The nachos are HUGE and the shredded spicy chicken is gre
- Biggest margaritas on the planet, no joke! We nearly died rafting the river and this was just what we needed. Great work!
- Fajitas and chips
- Try the Queso!
- House margarita was sad. Salsa was watery but had a little bite. Cops seemed store bought. Mini chimichangas were fried cheese with flavorless dipping sauce. Fish tacos were ok.
- Worst waitress ever. Rude. Brought the me food I did not order. Asked her to take it back and bring what I ordered. She screamed I told you..said it would take 25 minutes. Drinks never refilled
- Fish tacos are amazing! Love the live music on the deck. Great spot for before concerts at Red Rocks.
- There are better Mexican food places out there. Cool nostalgic environment though.
- Great margaritas.
- Great patio and the perfect margarita.
- Take the 32 oz challenge.
- Bruce Cole is amazing. Such a good musician. Live music on the patio