$ $ $
1309 Greene St
Silverton, CO 81433
- Get The Maharaja. Chai rum heaven.
- The virgin Honey Lavender lemonade is well worth the try. I can only believe the non-virgin well be even more memorable.
- Mojitos and cheese! B)
- Awesome cocktails! They have food, but just apps. Nothing spectacular.
- Honey Lavender Lemonade!
- The locals frequent Montoya's, indicating they do a nice job. The hummus is good as suggested. Barmaids are very friendly. Watch for pits in the occasional olive. Will definitely go back.
- The Hummus is fantastic!
- Katie Rocks!
- Free tasting... Test and buy. B)
- Patio is dog friendly.
- Great cocktails!!!
- Katie the great has moved on to the local newspaper, but John will treat you like a king or queen and make all of your Montanya Rum dreams come true! B)
- Now known as "the Rum Bar" a must stop for all travelers in the area.
- Amazing local spirits and ELK EMPANADAS. Nuff said