$ $ $
- Wednesdays. Tacos. Cheap drinks. I respect the hustle. Also good for after hours on the weekend. 0400 hrs.
- Amazing Sound in the Club and inside the Booth !
- 6am-2pm on sundays after after hours with nikita. Fresh!
- The decor is a trippy mishmash of styles from the golden age of film & although its fancy, velvet ropes & bottle service are verboten. Try the Jesse James, a bourbon & beer cocktail thats very good.
- Get the bour-berry. Yummy!!
- $10 cover for guys, $5 for girls. Negotiable for girls, definitely not for guys, so save your energy and just shell out or go eat late night food. In-N-Out is open til 1:30am and always a good idea
- Well-made classic cocktails
- Battle of the Decades on Fridays is always a solid night- go across the street to Score for some BP after. Get there before 6 to catch the 60s!
- $10 cover, great hip hop music. Nice crowd
- payam (the owner) is so nice and accommodating! the music is usually really good and decent ambiance.
- We had our 10 year high school reunion here for a private event. Nice space and decent drinks.
- Diluted drinks. Sober the whole time.
- Awesome customer service! Had 2 private events there and been the during the week...ALWAYS AMAZING!!!
- Awesome bartenders!!
- NYE Soiree 2014 at Monroe, San Francisco, CA, early @ Tuesday December 31 2013.Grab your tickets @ http://tinyurl.com/o9hoqvh
- Paid $10 cover on a Saturday night. Very watered down drinks for $9 a pop. Also, terrible music. (Playing 1 NSync song is fun but not when it's followed by 20 minutes of late 90s pop music.)
- Minimal or deep house on Friday night for $5 cover. Hope you discover it. Amazing find among all the stupid strip clubs
- Bad drinks, good people