Monkey Hill Bar
$ $ $
- This bar is full of creeps. Beware ladies.
- Grab the couch when you walk in if you can!
- Have to take a 2nd mortgage out every time just to buy drinks. But still come.
- Visit while the Christmas decorations are still up. It looks so pretty inside! Also, dog-friendly!
- Good drinks.
- It's safe to drink the kool-aide, just don't eat the food.
- Nice selection of single-malt scotch. Cool vibe, free pool.
- Awesome crazy Martinis!
- Take whatever cab you see!
- Chicken kabobs are nice.
- Garth the bartender is THE best!
- Get the banana foster martini! It's so amazing
- Wayyy better to come on a Mon - Wed. Less good on weekends.
- Wifi pw 5048994800
- Bar food is great
- Monkey hill is actually in the zoo but you're pretty close!
- Play skrillex on the juke box
- Order a Harvey Wallbanger from Angela, it's the tits.
- Ask for Constance the bartender. Very attentive with a great personality.
- I live in the area and find both the atmosphere and bartenders very accommodating.