Mollie's Public House
31 Forest Ave (at East Ave)
Riverside, IL 60546
- He remembered the last beer David ordered. From a month ago. That's good bartending, bc it s different every time.
- Service was slow, but the Gouda burger was extremely tasty.
- Great for warm company on a cold winter's night - grab a delicious pint!
- Mollie's is an amazing pub. Wonderful food, one of the best pints of Guinness around, and friendly down to earth ownership and staff.
- Went there on St Patty's day. Very busy but the service was great. We had corned beef and cabbage and a corn beef sandwich. Both were very good! We will definitely be going back soon!
- A decent, quiet, neighborhood Irish pub.
- Plain iced tea costs $3.00.
- This place is way overpriced especially for selection, mixers and service.
- Really slow service. The bar isn't even busy. Beer is nice and cold when it finally arrives though.
- Great live acoustic music on the weekends, food, and the service is extremely friendly.
- Try the Big Bad John! So Yummy! Pork loin sandwich stuffed with corned beef wrapped in bacon and topped with cheese on a pretzel roll.
- The magners cider and Irish breakfast were a winner here, can't wait to come back. Fish and chips looked great too