Missouri Bar & Grill
701 N Tucker Blvd (at Lucas Ave.)
St Louis, MO 63101
- Athena is the best late night bartender!
- A legendary journalist's watering hole. More info: http://bit.ly/p3ENDj
- The bartender is as old as my grandmother and loves Alice in chains
- Come visit Tina and have a shot of jaeger w the best bartender in the lou
- Rory can't dance.
- Best bar in downtown St. Loo!! 3am 365 days a year. Great food and fun locals!!
- Great gyros!
- The Go! List 2014: Best place for a shot and a beer
- Athena is the reason I am here. Not the bar....but on earth.
- Athena is literally the best bartender ever
- Kitchen open until 2:30 a.m. daily
- Kim is great! Stop by and order a beer from her and tell her Craig sent ya. :)
- Try the if you like buffalo style chicken, try the Trash Chicken Sandwich!
- Great prices and great quality food. It's an institution. Love the Pot Roast and gyro with homemade tzatziki! Yum!
- Bigger bites include burgers, sandwiches, shrimp, fish, pork chops and even steak. Inside, guests can admire plenty of sports memorabilia or enjoy a round of darts.
- The kitchen is the only good thing here...thanks to keiths hospitality
- The old lady cant handle a crowd.and the owners leave you in the dark if you sit in the kitchen area.not very inviting.
- Rum and Coke and a shot of Jager.
- The best hole in the wall bar in St. Louis. RIP Tri.
- Good lunch specials