Dive Bar, Bar
2695 Mission St (at 23rd St.)
San Francisco, CA 94110
- Mission Bar always rocks the Hank III when the mayor is in the house!
- If you see me here... buy me a drink! Thank you.
- go on, bring your dog. everyone else does and we love petting them
- Big cheap drinks, no attitude, great jukebox, decent pool table. Best dive around.
- $3 beers during happy hour
- Good drinks, friendly bartenders
- Good drinks for any occasion...
- Super spot...
- There are many great bars within a block of 24th BART but it's that bright red neon "BAR" sign that just draws you back every time.
- Cheap drinks & good service walter is the best :-)
- Free chili dogs pretty regularly, cheap beer and always a place to sit. You've found a great dive bar!
- Never too crowded and you can play photo hunt while you drink!
- Ordered one PBR and received two PBR. No complaints.
- Love this place
- CASH ONLY. Very chill place, make sure your girl likes beer because they don't have girly drinks here. Grungy type bar, anything besides jeans and a t-shirt is too dressy. Great for 1-on-1 hangouts.
- The bathroom is like a truckstop and the ambience...doesn't exist. But it's awesome cuz those drinks are stiff and $5.
- Cheap drinks at happy hour. $2 tap beers and cheap well drink!
- 4 dollar big daddy. Reasonably busy at 9pm on Thursday.
- It's your Mission 2 B in the Bar...
- A Bar in the Mission...