Miss Vickie's On The River
Bar, Greek, American
- Order the onion ring sauce with the po-boy sandwich. I learned this from mayor. Yummy
- Great shrimp po boy and a beautiful view. What more can you ask for? Oh, a beer. They have that too.
- Riverside dining at its best!!!! The dry rub chicken wings are excellent with a side of hot sauce!!!!
- Ask fir Sheri
- Plan to wait for a table on sunny days.
- it all about the atmosphere
- Their blackened fish was AMAZING! The view is relaxing! I find it a nice little place!
- Nice casual outdoor environment. Good music and decent food.
- Wings and crab cakes are great. Tried Shecrab soup. Recommend you pass on the soup.
- Sangria is wonderful!
- Great place for good food and great music, best part to meet new friends when you ask them to join you at your table.
- It's all good. Best She - Crab soup.
- Cheap beers, sunsets, and the blackened shrimp wrap. Awesome :-)
- Fried clam platter!
- awesome she-crab soup....great place to unwind :-)
- Pass on the crab cakes. Lots of smokers on Friday nights.
- $2.50 Moosehead bottles ... How can you go wrong?
- We had the she-crab soup. Better than Frenchy's on Clearwater Beach. The garlic and parmesan wings are great. Live music and cold beer. Nice breeze blowing in off the water. Plenty of shade.
- Great dry rub wings and awesome atmosphere on the water.
- Go at sunset, get the she crab, and the dry rub wings....