Mike's Place (מייק'ס פלייס)
Sports Bar, Mexican, American
- For those who love the stage, Mondays are open mic.
- 3 PM starts Happy Hour!
- Looking for a place to watch NFL games in Jerusalem? This is the spot.
- Tuesday night is Mexican night. Grab a margarita and tacos for 35 shek. From 8 till midnight.
- If you miss home, this is the place! edit it has gone kosher! Go to the one in TelAviv for good grub instead.
- pretty expensive and not very tasty. B52 was awful. Never will go there again.
- Tastes great but don't expect to get local food here.
- Try the Shapiro Pale Ale
- Cool pinball machine at the corner. Free beer if you get to 5000000 points.
- Waiter started an altercation with my group & the band. Our waitress apologized, but the owner was unapologetic. Too bad; the place had improved recently. I was planning to make it my new football bar
- There are several Mikes Places in Israel but only the Jerusalem branch is kosher
- Bring your ID, DL or Passport !!!
- First off, it's Jerusalem. Of course the food is Kosher. And, for all of that -- the food is excellent. It's the waitstaff that's bad. Yesterday I had to sit through loud bickering and bad service.
- Best menue ever. Great variety and prices!
- Cool music here
- Inferior in every way to the Mike's Places in TA. The service was awful and the food is kosher. Blechh
- Sara's an awesome head waitress.
- Far too expensive
- La hamburguesa est muy bien. Buena carne. Recomendado