Midfield Wine Bar & Tavern
1434 Dundas Street W (at Gladstone Ave)
Toronto, ON M6J 3L5
- Try the cab franc, or let the bartender guide you - he won't steer you wrong!
- Put yourself at the mercy of the staff, they love to give you unexpected gems that might not be on the wine menu
- Cozy spot for a good cocktail and conversation but the strength here is in the wine menu
- Amazing wine list, beautiful patio.
- Very interesting wine choices. Tons available by glass, which is super. Romantic vibe, a great place for dates.
- A very cosy wine bar with lots of options (including seasonal rotations) and friendly staff to guide you.
- Date night. Or if you want to sip on some delicious reds and eat some cheese while looking at other people dating.
- Always trust the bartender to pick a wine for you.
- Very knowledgeable staff, unique wine by the glass, excellent cheese
- If you don't feel like drinking wine, they make a killer negroni here.
- Best wine bar in the city. Just tell Christopher what you like and he will give you something special
- The ladies washroom stalls are too damn small. Be prepared to pee with the door open if you're tall.
- While the concept of tapas, wine and old world tavern is a lot to throw at 1500 square feet, it is nonetheless an ambitious step in an interesting direction.
- Amazing wine and winos
- Food is expensive and not so great, portions are super small for the price you pay. Drinks are good and patio is nice.