Mid-City Yacht Club
Bar, Sports Bar
- Gambit's Top Bars 2012 -- Neighborhood Bars
- Home of the coolest bar dogs in Midcity.
- Be sure to do Jager and relase the monster within.
- Shoot some pool or bring your own darts for the dart board
- Great place to watch the game!
- Awesome place to hang out and watch the game!
- Try the garlic parm cheese fries with a burger. Really good bar food!
- We love the courtyard. Smokefree bar and great new menu. Also dabbling in private parties. Love
- Crawfish boils every Friday thru and after Lent. 5ish. Grab a Strawberry Abita and u won't be disappointed.
- Absolute best bloody Mary in the city! They don't make bacon vodka anymore so try it with veggie vodka! And definitely ask for extra pickled green beans
- The bloody Mary was really good.
- Great Bloody Mary's with infused vodka!
- Shhh New Orleans' soon to not be best kept secret
- Get $10 off at Mid-City Yacht Club with Drink Deck. Download our app or find a retailer near you for over $520 in savings (no expiration) http://bit.ly/DDappsANDretailers
- Best bar in new Orleans
- Try a Baby Guinness shot!! Delish
- Order your Bloody Mary with the bacon vodka. Doesn't disappoint.
- Don't miss movies in the park during the fall. Run throughout September and October.