34 Charlotte Rd (Great Eastern St)
London, Greater London EC2A 3PG
+44 20 7060 5335
- Angela Hartnett's new gig. Good food & a good night out. Come take a look.
- Brown...Bread...Parfait. That is all
- Great cocktails. Crackling log fire, excellent selection of vinyl, and the most beautiful loos I've been in all year.
- Try the deep fried oysters.
- The foie gras and quail starter was amazing. Drink their negronis and Aperol Spritzes. Cheese toastie at the bar. Beautiful space: intimate yet elegant.
- Charlottes' Rules is a fantastic cocktail
- Amazing venue, fantastic waiter and great food. Well worth checking out
- Great atmosphere. Lovely place to have a chat and a cocktail on a Saturday night.
- First London noms: cheese toastie and cocktails.
- Friendly personnel, cod very much overcooked, too bad.
- Amazing food but portions are a bit small
- Super tasty food, very polite and proactive staff
- Excellent food! Great service and staff
- A nice place to sit over candlelight , forget the world outside, drink a nice wine and talk the night away.
- Fantastic spot, music and drinks. Lawless Lager. Perfect after long working or shopping day. Get in, get down, let it go.
- Large bar area with nice cocktails. Camden on tap
- The atmosphere is wonderful! The sea bass is quite delicious
- Wonderful place, great loo
- WiFi password is "merchantsguest"