- Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya girlfriend cause they shootin' everybody out here. ;)
- Came here for a wedding. All the locals were very kind. Especially the crowd at Brooks Museum of Art.
- Grizzlies rock!!! Beale Street is pretty rockin'! <3
- Tourism awaits. History at the door. Good food everywhere.
- Ride through here with thumbs up!
- All food is good here!
- Love these southerners. Gonna work on becoming one
- Between city hall and the Federal building there is a pretty view of the Arkansas bridge over the Mississippi river; take a gander.
- Just love it in memphis
- There's a lot to see in Memphis. You have the Memphis Zoo and Aquarium, the Pink Palace Museum, Auto Zone Park, Beale St. and much much more. I love it in Memphis.
- CCW Suggested at ALL times!!! (Memphis... The modern day Tombstone)
- Memphis is really a fun and awesome place to explore By The Way Indeed.
- Sun records & BB Kings with live music are musts
- Memphis is a great town to enjoy. Lots of great history and of course - the home of The King Elvis Presley. Totally worth visiting.
- Always some thing to do
- Learn foursquare
- There is so much to see & do here in this city. Especially down on Beale Street. Get with the right people & see the sights. Don't forget to try the best places to eat.
- Everything is awesome .
- Such a beautiful city
- If you're looking for a good SAFE time, I would avoid Beale St. and recommend the Cooper Young area.