939 N Hill St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Awesome hidden bar in Chinatown with 30 beers on tap. Friendly staff and chill atmosphere. Came here with a friend to watch the game and relax. Highly recommend.
- Happy Hour from 5pm-9pm with $2 Asian brews and $3 tall boys from mon-fri, but you'll cave and take advantage of the $5/6 drafts - Deschutes Mirror Pond on tap!
- Lovely, comfortable bar hidden away in Chinatown with super cool lighting. $5 for a pint of PBR is way steep, but $5 big cans of Tiger are a-ok in my book!
- The lanterns are pretty
- Very cool Chinatown spot. Great beer selection, reasonable prices.
- Just good craft beer and craft sodas and maybe some gluten-free ciders too, changes week to week so come often ;)
- Cash only -_- ...
- Cool new spot. Beer & wine only but nice list of draught and bottled beers.
- Great music
- Great beer selection and good vibes
- More than just beer now! Full bar
- Great beer selection and now they have liquor!
- Looks kinda strange and not hip but step inside and fab craft beers and hip hop music greeting ya.
- Great craft beer selection on tap!
- Beer, lots of beer, only beer. Great little Chinatown spot with a solid section of "craft" beers on tap. The Black Ale I had was fantastic though the name escapes me. Bring in food if you're hungry.
- Amazing beer selection but nothing for you if you don't like beer.
- I can't get enough of Sunday night karaoke here! DJ Anthony Kiedis runs this shit like a Miami pimp.
- Get a flight... It's fun to share
- All drafts $5 at the moment with some interesting selections. Bottles go for as much as $11 for the large bottles with a decent selection of Belgiums.