- If you want to dance in a place that feels like your buddy's cool basement; check out Medusa. The parties tend to favor sub-genres of dance music, making it a great place to discover new sounds.
- Danceteria friday monthly!
- Cosmic Boogie - 3rd Thursdays!
- Get Bent! 4th fridays & Boogiejuice! 3rd Saturdays. Cheap drinks in the basement club!
- Every 3rd Saturday, the Philadelphyinz, DJ APT ONE and Skinny Friedman.
- Their monthly NSFW Party is amazing. One of the hottest LGBT parties in Philly
- THE BOOM BAP every third Saturday. 90s hip hop and funk jams. Be there or be dead.
- Scratch that, 2nd Saturdays.
- Head to Medusa on the weekends or after a show at the First Unitarian Church (R5) for a cheap dancing escapade. There is never a cover and they honor the $3 PBR/Jim Beam special here.
- Cheap drinks, relaxed crowd on a Friday night
- PaGaN DiSCO is every 4th friday! NOcoverEVR // DIY // FUTURE HOUSE // FREE BASS www.pagandisco.com
- Great Time!
- Also get ready to dance, there's no avoiding it in that size of a lounge, perfect though!
- Great music (went on a night there was a dubstep Dj), and don't forget to get the awesome drink special! 3$ PBR w/ a shot of Jim Beam ... mmm best two combos.
- This is, without a doubt, the best bar in Philly.
- Check out the following: Boom Bap, Hurrah, and Solid Goodtimes. All on Saturdays, and all without covers. If you are looking to dance and have a great time you cannot go wrong.
- Propaganda every other Thursday with resident djs Nick Cosmo & Nathan Dark (electro house)