McP's Irish Pub & Grill
12:00pm - 7:00pm
5:00pm - 9:00pm
3:00pm - 10:00pm
11:00am - 1:00pm
4:00pm - 10:00pm
11:00am - 11:00pm
10:00am - 11:00pm
9:00am - 8:00pm
- If you find yourself in Coronado, this about as divebar as you can get.
- Ladies, the Navy Seals hang out here!!!!
- Awesome place!! Go for there sunday brunch from 9-11am!!!!!
- Get a side of French fries with cheese on them, and gravy on the side. So amazing!!
- Chicken-fried steak!
- Recomendable para aquellos hambrientos... bueno bonito y de costo medio
- Food was great! Service was so slow, almost felt neglected, and my poor insecure mother almost cried.
- Fish n chips are delicious!! They are marked as entres but are big enough to share w someone. Plus, really fast and friendly service!!
- Make sure you have time because the wait staff is slow
- Don't get in a hurry here! Server was inattentive and slow. Food was ok but nothing exciting. Firepit tables are nice so try to snag one of those if you decide to make your two hour dinner ordeal here
- Excellent outdoor seating, under the trees. Dog friendly
- The Chicken wings are awesome and the food prices are very reasonable.
- Really great food! A Coronado tradition - even in cold weather with the indoor fireplace and outdoor fireplace tables. The place to find Navy Seals.
- Amazingly bad service. 45 minutes to get a sandwich, a wrap, and a salad. Unacceptable.
- I have yet to meet an owner/manager in the hospitality industry as brutal, pugilistic and threatening to his customers as this old-timer was. No problem with the staff, they calm the offended clients
- Live music. Nothing else.
- Everything is good here! Best place to sit outside and dine anytime, am or pm.
- Love McP's!!! and so do my 2-Fury kids. Great place to be at anytime, good food, drinks, & great service!!
- Great patio with good beers, sandwiches and burguers. Clam chowder. Soup of the day.
- Outdoor seating, ceviche, beer :)