McKinnon's Irish Pub
Pub, Karaoke, Bar
- Good beer!
- This place has AIR CONDITIONING!!!!!
- Cold beer and a Guinness poured correct, doesn't get much better then that !
- See you there before and after the parade!
- Great atmosphere. Great drinks. Pool table.
- IPA, chicken knockers
- Good neighborhood bar. Live music. Decent pub food slightly better and more authentic than most.
- Sliders and beers
- Sitting at the bar got beer all over me... Wings were cold when served... Wine tasted horrible :/ just stick to beer I suppose!!! And bring cash... They have a minimum of $10 for card...
- Pub Medicine: 1 warm blackberry brandy + lemon for a lost voice and sore throat. Amazing.
- We went on a Saturday afternoon. The service was slow, and the fries weren't cooked. We were a little disappointed because we had been there before and it was good.
- Ask for pepperoni pizza knockers.
- Thursday is dollar tacos night
- Very good nachos
- This place is great, because it haphazardly defies convention. It's an Irish pub that hosts popular Thursday night trivia contests and confounds crowds with $2 Miller High Life and $1 taco deals.
- This is a great place to check out the St. Patrick's Day parade from!