- The staff is super friendly, a place you can truly enjoy
- Love the Chicken McCloskey. Must have
- After dinner on Thursday's try out your singing voice at Karaoke. Starts at 10pm.
- Chef Laura is one of the best around. Chix marg Sammie and daily specials are dynamite.
- This bar is also known as McKrunksky's because all of us in the neighborhood can walk home from here. Frequented by lots of artists and music-types, recently Wilco.
- Try the Apple Jameson Wings and grab a Victory/Yards on draft!
- Great draft beer selection!! Awesome specials too!
- Good bar food and beer selection.
- Today's drafts include Tripel Karmeliet, Fordham Ram's Head, Great Lakes Rye of the Tiger, Bell's Oberon, Southern Tier Eurotrash, Hot Rocks Lager, and Bear Republic Red Rocket Ale!
- An excellent bar with a great draft selection and some of the best bar food in the Philly area. What they lack in size they more than make up for in quality. Probably the best bar on the Main Line.
- I'm a vegetarian, and they bend over backwards to prepare dishes without meat. I really appreciate their staff!
- The FOOD is really good here, get a burger.
- They carry Framboise Lambic? And other awesome beers
- IRELAND FORVEVER!
- Try the hummus. Made from scratch!
- Cheese steak eggrolls!! Yum :)
- Get the Italian salad. It is awesome! So are the Panko crusted tomatos....
- Fries and gravy!
- Food is generally pretty good. Small place so waits are common and noise can be an issue at times.
- Good food and drinks. Kinda crowded for dinner, but perfect preshow for Ardmore music hall