Beer Garden, Pub, American
164 Main St
Ogunquit, ME 03907
- Nice place, but kitchen closes early (9 pm) so not ideal for late night snacks.
- Onion rings were good but it's lousy pub food
- Onion rings are homemade and fantastic.
- Happy hour rocks.. Half price almost every thing
- They don't have cover so they charge you for water if you don't buy anything
- I've been going to Ogunquit for years now and this is the only restaurant I make a point of going to every single visit. Their mussels are absolutely sublime. An utterly fantastic place.
- State at the deer head long enough and he will talk to you.
- Good food and lots of fun! Like to sing? Karaoke begins at 8:30 pm and Darlene does a great job getting patrons to sing! She has a great voice too!!
- Hours change daily. Check http://www.maxwellspub.com/hours.html to verify if they are open.