Matterhorn Ski Bar
292 Sunday River Road
Newry, ME 04261
- Best Pizza (tie!): Our first year, Matterhorn won. Second year, it was Suds. This year, its a tie between Suds cheesy crust and Matterhorns fire-grilled flatbread. Both are delicious.
- Tuesday night pizza deal is superb....create your own
- Build your own Pizza! Best pizza!Definitely will be back!
- Pizza was cooked well, but ingredient overload! I got the BBQ chicken pizza, but it was more like BBQ chicken with a side of bread!!
- "Gluten free" pizza on the menu isn't actually gluten free. I ended up with a reaction after consuming. Avoid if you have celiacs.
- Great arcade games and nachos
- Terrible service. It might just have been our waitress, but we waited 15 minutes for a refill on a coke and another 15 for a to-go box. Only come here if you have time to burn.
- Make sure you end up here if you're in the area. Order anything: it's all good!
- Great atomsphere and great tasting beer choice!
- Pretty cool place & the fish bowl drinks were huge plus pretty tasty!
- Best grateful deads.
- I love the pizza from here
- Great wings, too!
- You don't always have to get beer in your mug...
- Ski Bar Beer. You can only get it here!
- This place is your typical tourist trap bar. I paid 25 bucks for 3 Long Island Iced Teas and watched the douche bag bartender pour them from the pre-made bottled shit. Save your money!
- The ski bar beer is solid, but the pizza is really amazing.
- Best pizza ever.