1973 N Halsted St (at W. Armitage Ave.)
Chicago, IL 60614
- A nice chill place, the bartender is pretty cool
- Food was excellent - especially the Buffalo quesadillas & chili mac (just do it!) The bartender was cranky and sitting the entire time though. Great daily specials on food & drink.
- Pool is free and drinks are reasonably priced
- Go on Sundays and Mondays! Best bartenders....Liz, Dushan, and Gary. Can't go wrong with any of them!!
- Put a quarter down to save your spot for pool on the back
- This place doesn't offer food, but you can bring in food from other restaurants or get something delivered to the bar.
- Sandra Smith says great place to play pool: back bar opens on rocking nights and Katie is an awesome bartender, say hi!!!
- Cheats drinks an fun back room with pool
- David the bouncer is my hero.
- Great place to grab a drink during the weeknights. Good crowd.
- The hot guy in the corner always doing the crossword puzzle, Scott - he's now bar-tending 4-8 and he's a blast.
- Great bloody mary's. The owner loves making them. :)
- Lovely place for a mid-week cocktail/wine/beer.