$ $ $
- The best place
- Don't ever come here.
- U HAVE TO GO to DenisSimachev Shop&Bar in Moscow to see how to party in a right place with right people and music!
- warning: tagged as a 'douchebag' bar!
- Loud (not a bad thing).
- Definitely a bloody wicked EDC after party hangout! VIP indeed! Dash Berlin beast mode drop! Boom!
- When Marquee opened its doors in 2003, it made a dramatic entrance: lining its banquettes and filling its dance floors with the citys most gorgeous crowds. Eight years later? They still got it.
- The line for the bathrooms are ridiculous.
- The highest concentration of beautiful people I've seen in NYC so far. Also, men freely roam the women's bathroom.
- wild dancing night? Marquee is the best way to go
- ... ... 10 ...
- , Z-Top ...
- Remodeled. Even more amazing sound and giant led wall.
- Stuck in line? No problem. You can cut the line and go right in if you take off your shoes and hold them over your head as you pass the bouncer. The legal person limit is only for people in shoes.
- When you come to NYC make sure you come and check out the Marquee!!
- Def poppin!!!
- Don't believe the hype - this place reeks of bridge-and-tunnel!
- Go to Marquee. Talk to Wass at the door. Smile, be nice and skip the line. Go inside and chat to Jimmy on the drums, and dance to his beats.
- came here one night w/a group of cute skater boy models whose bottles were paid for by their agency..good times! i recommend VIP room if no table.
- Thursday nights at Marquee are crazy! Internparties.com brings hundreds of people out and there is always a great DJ and a lot of drink specials