337 N Hull St (Washington St.)
Athens, GA 30601
- Makers and Blenheims. Mmmm.
- Manhattens and Old Fashioneds were good. Free popcorn with butter salt filled a hole.
- You will want to try their specialty cocktails. Cheapest prices in town for craft beers. Great selection. Must try the pickles.
- Schlitz on tap, free popcorn and White Castle burgers. I like this place! If I lived here I'd be a regular.
- Between Peroni, White Castle, Mojitos, Gimlets and free popcorn... I'm diggin this bar. Chill atmosphere.
- Divy bar good selection
- Like a much smaller and less known/travelled version of the Globe. This place is cool
- the French martini is great if made by Kim Rowe
- Bring quarters... LEGIT Jukebox
- This bar sucks
- Don't expect comp popcorn at midnight on a Friday!!!!
- Grab the signature drink of Maker's Mark and Blenheim's -- a spicy ginger ale from South Carolina - take in the atmosphere
- You can buy single cigarettes here. Dangerous.
- Get a Schlitz!! Classic 60's Beer!
- This place has the most eclectic selection of specialty drinks I have seen in a while. Try the 'Dark and Stormy' - good stuff.
- Spiked hot chocolate is delicious!
- Makers and Blenheim. Do it.
- Pink blueberry lemonade with *real* blueberries
- Love this eccentric bar. AND they have Whitecastles!