301 E Stevens Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85705
- Watch yourself. Avoid eye contact with the other patrons.
- Country music and frat boys roam free here, beware!
- Follow Cityboy Scrooge , today at https://twitter.com/skrillascrooge1 http://instagram.com/skrillascrooge https://www.youtube.com/user/skrillascrooge1
- Gets a good crowd every once in a while. Dance floor and something to drink make it somewhere to be on a weekend.
- Wouldn't dare hang out here after dark with all the frat bro trash and their cokewhores (not to mention godawful music), but the $5 menu is pretty stellar during the day. The wings are actually HOT!
- The food here should be avoided at all costs. However, Maria makes a mean bloody mary.
- Wristband night blows after 10PM because it takes 15 minuets or more to get drinks. If you open a tab with one bar tender you can only order drinks from them. No one else will help you.
- The staff is super friendly! Can be expensive if you don't go on wristband night but bartender Trevor makes up for it! Love this bar
- This place has good acoustics for karaoke on Wednesday nights, hosted by Ynot's one and only Celeste. And Jose is a really great bartender!
- Dollar wristband Tuesdays? Count me in.
- 25 all drinks for the ladies baby!
- Don't enter any of the contests. Staff always wins.
- $5 food menu
- RIDE THE BULL!!!
- Kira during 2-4-1 is super nice! Tip her well
- Thursdays are super fun; inside there's great music and jello shots for $2.50!
- Coooookies.... I want cooookies!!!!
- Slooooooow service. Good sliders though!
- For quicker service, go to the outdoor bar near the entrance.
- Avoid the many tvz lol... Nah haven't been here when its poppin but I'm pretty sure the tvz don't matr when I'm fukd up!