4:00pm - 7:00pm
4:00pm - 7:00pm
4:00pm - 10:00pm
12:00pm - 9:00pm
12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Definitely top three brewer in NJ. Different styles and great flavors are always rotating so its worth multiple trips
- Well rounded brewery that's not afraid to experiment ... Fair prices ... Stouts are money.. IPA's are great .. definitely worth a visit
- Frosted Flakes FTW
- Great beers. Buried in an industrial park.
- Incredible NJ craft Micro Brewery. The tasting room is small so prime time could be tough. Awesome and unique beers on continual rotation, IPAs seem to be their specialty. Top notch stuff.
- The beer is quite good, really. No food, mind you. And no flights. Beer is sampled via 8 or 16 oz glass, with growler fills available on a case-by-case. Cans to go are sometimes available as well.
- Good beer good service and most importantly good beer. Did I mention they have good beer?
- Good beers; all have a distinctive grapefruit pithiness to them that I believe comes from their yeast. Not my favorite NJ brewery but certainly producing good ales.
- Great combination - laid back, comfy brewpub vibe and awesome, bold, well-crafted IPAs. A gem hidden in a classic miserable NJ industrial park.
- Constantly rotating beers!
- Tasting room with games and seating for about 30. Awesome seasonal beers
- Specialty milk Porter was dope AF.
- Great atmosphere, bring some food / snacks with you and enjoy a beer or two with your friends
- Beer of course.
- Great cosy drinking room. Great beers. Great staff. A must go if you're in the area.
- Really unique beers and cans + growlers to go. They don't do flights but do a ton of 8 oz pours.
- This is a great little brewery with an awesome atmosphere. Plus, the folks working the bar are fantastic! All of their beers are delicious but my favorite has got to be the Black Wheat, 5.0%!
- Good beer, friendly staff.
- great addition to the area, in a weird office park
- on the up, watch for these guys