1714 Cherry St (at Ben Franklin Pkwy)
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Best turkey club ever and the coldest bottled beer in the city
- Gary might be the nicest bartender in the city. Just make sure you can listen through his strong irish brogue.
- It's a dive sure, but one of the best ones in town!
- Only come when Gary is working.
- say hey to Dennis while you're here--solid local bartender!!
- Love this place.
- Gary is the best bartender ever! Love him!
- Bar food, chili, beer!!!
- The non-Irish bartender was a total dick!
- The men's room is so small you might as well piss in the sink.
- Cajun fries are kick-ass! So are most of the views from this cute, traditional place!
- Gary is the bestest ever! Love him
- Great people watching from the 2nd floor. The salmon BLT is delicious as well.
- Look for the specials, even though their food is always good. Plus they have a real, legit Guiness tap! Car bombs are a must
- The best "classy" dive you could ever visit! After they get to know you, you don't have to order, just walk in and they know what you want and were
- Erin express stops here!
- Tiny hot wings and yummy fries
- Very small bar. Good beer selections. Good service. We didn't have time to try out any food.
- Good drinking pub
- Crazy late night place.