London, Greater London WC2R 0HS
+44 20 7836 7155
- Older customers; pop in here for a feel-good boost; you will be asked for ID even if you look like Yoda
- Always the quieter of the Sam Smiths pubs in London. Head here - more chance of a seat - that at any of the soho ones.
- All the drinks served here are vegan except the Old Brewery Bitterthis is the case in all Sam Smith pubs.
- The stout is excellent! Bitter chocolate flavours. Really distinctive. If you're after something a bit different, give it a go. 3.40 a pint.
- Old Brewery. Drink it.
- 21.00 - no snacks, kitchen closed.
- *IF* you stand by the bar quietly enjoying your pint upstairs, you will be asked to move back downstairs! #diningOnlyUpstairs
- Lugar com bom preo pra beber, e possivelmente achar um lugar pra sentar e poder conversar num dia de chuva.....
- Handy Sam Smiths boozer close to Somerset House and Covent Garden with cute booths and sizeable upstairs.
- Great Sam Smith's pub. Clean, friendly, quirky and quality drinks!
- Not so special. But drinks are cheaper than the others around.
- Good spot for a fighting chance of a table on a school night
- Friendly and usually a bit quieter. Nice pub food upstairs. Sam Smiths pub.
- Poor selection of beers
- Another Strand Sam Smith's. A bit cramped. Check upstairs for more room.
- Such amazing staff here. Definitely recommended!
- Gallery booths
- The cider is worth the extra 1
- The cider's nothing special.
- Good selection of Sam Smith ales + a dart board and friendly service = a great pub on the Strand