Dive Bar, Bar
4639 SE Woodstock Blvd
Portland, OR 97206
- Great bartenders and solid food to soak up the stiff cocktails make this place a stand out in an otherwise' bar barren neighborhood.
- Happy about the pinball, and 50cent pool table. Beer is cheap too. Good vibes, not ruined or gentrified either since new ownership.
- Now with full bar, burgers & CC machine.
- Brunch on the weekends and slight drinks. This makes me happy.
- Great Value
- Outside patio. Pool table. Jukebox. Great service and drinks. A neighborhood bar with nice people
- Good Ruben. Boneyard IPA is great. But if you have some grey hair, you may be the only one. Unless one of the hipsters bleaches.
- Giant, delicious pork loin sandwiches!
- The new girl Naomi makes THE BEST whiskey sour out of all the bartenders here. Hands down.
- Don't miss the back patio!
- happy hour daily 4-6 and 11-1:30am late night applies to HH food only
- they take cards now.
- Under new ownership. Lotto machines replaced with pinball. Good food. I'll plan on actually coming back.
- Cash only.
- Excellent dive bar with great drinks