- Go to Riprock's
- Be the most interesting man in the bar, order a Dos Equis.
- This is the bar to frequent in Denton. Nothing else compares.
- keep the mug night!
- Try a Salty Dog. It's my favorite.
- Go to Lucky Lou's and drink in the middle of the day.
- Tuesday is Pint Night. Buy the beer, keep the glass! 21+ after 9pm.
- Start your night at rips come to lous when you're already hammered to check out beards n bitches.
- I love buttery nipples more than I knew I could love something.
- Franconia Brewery makes a special contract brew for them called "Lucky Lou's #7," try it out its delicious!
- Try the gin and tonic with olives.
- Too loud. Too small. Too full of annoyance ;)
- One of the Better Beer selections in Denton. Great for watching games.
- Go racing down Hickory. There arent any cops. :)
- Don't touch the chalk
- While its not a huge beer list, the variety and quality are good. Free chips and salsa!
- Very relaxed. Way busier than Rip Rocks even on a slow night.
- Beer selection. Specials
- Fry St staple!
- Just moved to Denton and this is the first place I went on my first night in the town. The drink specials were fantastic and the atmosphere was super fun!