Lucky Labrador Tap Room
1700 N Killingsworth St (btwn N Denver & N Interstate Ave)
Portland, OR 97217
- The amount of children here at 8 PM on a Friday night is astounding. However, all their beers are vegan and they offer a vegan pizza. Sort of makes up for the sound of crying babies.
- "Miser Monday" is apparently also "Screeching Kid Day". If you're not a breeder, avoid.
- Big space great for groups and meetups. The food and beer are so-so, but better then mcmenimens.
- Dog and beers!
- Three cheese melt down
- root beer on tap
- Dog friendly and you get drink beer, what a great place.
- Kids. You can bring them here.
- Killingsworth has great pizza
- Super dog is their only good beer.
- Courtesy coworking spaces by Melissa S.
- Not particularly impressed with the generic "meat" slice - Average flavor and relatively smallish size. The Irish Stout was alright, almost too smooth and not much bite. Nice facilities/staff though.
- Courtesy Vegan Portland by Natalie N.
- 3 Cheese Meltdown and a picture of anything is perfect!