12:00pm - 6:00pm
10:00am - 5:00pm
- Lowercase Brewing, an esteemed nanobrewery in South Park also known for their specialty Copper Ale poured on draught at Coastline in West Seattle, is moving. Check them out in Georgetown this summer.
- Fine beer, and free popcorn! Pub trivia Wednesday nights.
- Nice atmosphere. Big outdoor area for summer.
- Taproom is closed (at least for now), although they still brew here. Summer 2016 they're opening a new location in Georgetown!
- Shandy and Schilling Cider!!
- Make sure to try the Brown Ale! Great people, great beer.
- Great brewery and taphouse, friendly and informative. Try the eSB or Mexican larger. Match with tacos from down the street.
- This place is awesome. Super friendly staff and they gave us a great tour. I wish I lived closer so I could go here way more often.
- Great place and very friendly. I wish I lived closer so I could go there all the time
- Try the homemade soda . I love this place. !