Blue Beer Garden
Beer Garden, Gastropub
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. Relax on the (ridiculously comfortable) couches or take a dip in the pool - just don't forget to order a caipirinha.
- Always a good time. Every time!!!
- The perfect hangover cure? A "Beer Brunch". Hit Lou's for poached eggs on brioche w/ crab meat, Hollandaise, and chorizo washed down with a cold pint of Bells Oberon.
- Another Opium Group venture and a great place for late A great place for late night, mid-week romps! Weekends are good as well--just be careful who you talk to because it is pretty dark in there -Geo
- Get a table by the pool. If u are lucky Lou will clean the pool in front of u.
- amazing little beer Mecca that is walking distance from home - thanks, God.
- an understated outdoor poolside bar and kitchen in the courtyard of the New Hotel. It's like a Miami version of Cheers: You end up getting sloshed on brews such as Bieres de Chimay Triple.
- Ask to try the boneless wings. Lou makes the best!!
- The food rules.
- Seems to be dog friendly! Gotta bring the puppy next time!
- Best angry shrimp, fries and crab cakes. I hope you like it spicy!
- Billed a pub with gourmet food, Lous lives up to its name with its tropical poolside location. Bonus, exec chef and owner Lou Ramirez preps signature dishes like Iberico squid and artisan pizza.
- have an IPA
- Tuna tar tar
- Nice hidden pool bar / cozy hide-out with an slightly overpriced cocktail menu.
- Ask about getting yours! It's Sunday & I'm getting mine.
- Take a late nite dip in the pool always a good time
- Make sure ask about the Tip. Just the Tip
- Debbi will never reveal her fashion secrets... hint: TJ Maxx!
- Ask for Ailin!!!! She is awesome