The Lost Well
2421 Webberville Rd., Austin, TX 78702
- Dont expect lime in your soda The Lost Well is a dive bar in the truest sense, but thats why it rules. Found this baby on Supper: http://supper.mx/places/the-lost-well-austin/
- Cheap beer, good selection. Smells like my grandpa's basement did. Also, BBQ Revolution is here, and that place is excellent.
- Awesome venue with some good outdoor space!
- Great punk bar on the east side.. They used to have a good sized patio outback but are now building apartments from what I understand
- Nice set of local beer taps (512, Live Oak, ABW, Independence)
- Lovely patio and delicately refined interior with superior talent behind the bar. One of the last Austin trough pissers.
- Great dive bar with live music . Great bartenders!