Loos American Bar
- The American Bar (loosbar.at) was designed by Adolf Loos, an Austro-Hungarian architect prominent in the Art Nouveau movement. The bar is popular with an arty crowd.
- A sophisticated bar for people-watching and chilling out, just as popular now as it was then.
- Im Grunde geht es darum, so spt zu kommen, dass man akzeptiert wird, ohne dass noch ausreichend Platz zur Verfgung steht.
- try the original "gurkerl"! the origibal spiced vodka shot ;)
- Best bar ever. Period.
- Amazing place get Marco to make you a makers old fashioned and you won't go far wrong! Don't take photos!!!!
- totally MadMen. totally in love with the place!
- Visit for the best tacobaccio in town!
- Wifi password is loos1908 :)
- Perhaps best bar in vienna - milk and honey'esque. As close as it gets outside london or NYC
- Sehr kleine, aber auch sehr feine Cocktailbar. Exzellenter Service, leckere Cocktails & schickes Ambiente. Was will man mehr :)?
- Denkmalgeschtzt! Rush-Hour-Atmosphre und ein hochfrequentes In- und Out sorgen fr urbane Vibrationen.
- Small place. Too much smokers and finally all the cocktails was awful! Ive never seen such average cocktail bar. Waste of time and money
- I have not so many negative reviews and it will be one of them. Don't loose your time on this place. They are just pretending to be true American bar, but the service and cocktails are just awful!
- Authentic bohemian dive cocktail bar straight out of an Edward Hopper painting with authentic 1920's decor. The Manhattan is pretty good. Plus: free WiFi!
- I really like this place, great drinks and great service!
- Officially this tiny bar right in the centre of Vienna is called American Bar, but to locals and design lovers its known as Loos Bar.
- Get the Loos Punch, delicious!
- Careful, the wall clock was stopped. Wifi password is 'loos1908'
- Super gemtliche kleine Bar. Cocktails lecker.