212 Main St
Ames, IA 50010
- $1 PBRs Mondays, $1 Off Bottles Tuesdays, $4 Martinis Wednesdays, $1 G&Ts Thursdays, $2 Off Pitchers Fridays, $2.50 Rum Drinks Saturdays, $2.75 Bloody Marys Sundays. Always worth it.
- Dollar pbr's on Monday's! Yum.
- Play "Possum Kingdom" by The Toadies on the jukebox and have a debate whether it's about vampires or not. (It's not.)
- Good tap selection. Great atmosphere.
- Try a margatini
- All the specials are great and the bar staff is wonderful. Hands down one of the best, if not the best bar in Ames.
- The London Underground wont let you down when youre itching for a pint. A little slice of England in Ames, the long, narrow bar is dim and cozy, despite large windows looking onto Main Street.
- The truffle martini, do yourself a favor.
- Totally the best bar in town if you want a cool place without all the annoying college crowd.
- Great selection of great beers and whisky! The Jameson 18yr is amazing!
- $1 gin & tonics on Thursdays. Good if you know what you're getting into!
- Excellent dirty martini!
- my favorite bartenders, just amazing!
- This appletini tastes like shit
- Best place for martinis in Ames!