London Grill & Tavern
Pub, Brewery, Bar
- draft beers flat.
- Chicken Alfredo is extremely greasy, mushrooms are soggy and soft drinks are flat. Mixed drinks aren't too good either. Oh, and slow service. Very slow.
- :) FIST PUMP IT!
- Horrible food, not a tavern or anything to do with London, fish and chips were shake n bake - no batter, waitress didn't even know the menu or beer list
- Wells Bombardier is a awesome drink
- Nice place just got souped up for nite life
- Best Place to go get a beer!
- I had pia colada here, mind you there was hardly any people, and it literally tasted like dirty dish water.
- Burgers are awesome
- Great burgers, fish & chips and all types of beer
- Not a plave to eat but to drink AND DANCE with your friends
- Ask for Bobbie (cocktail waitress)
- Never leave without having purple geckos
- Best mini burgers!
- They need to clean their draught beer spouts.. It tastes nasty!
- Don't listen to the guy whining about the buyer floors!
- Fruli beer!! Before "The Vow"
- Try their long Islands, really delicious .
- Drop some timber!
- Make sure to get the table next to the jukebox. You'll more of an influence to what's being played overhead :)