The Loft Bar
3610 5th Ave (at Brookes Ave)
San Diego, CA 92103
- Drinks are strooooonnnngggggg!
- Dive bar where silver daddies are a plenty, A bit packed when busy, since its a hole in the wall with little room to roam. Pick a spot sit drink and CRUISE.
- Best bartenders in town. Andy is a sweetie.
- Ask for bartender Jeffrey. Sincerely friendly and delightful.
- Great horseshoe shaped bar. Good convo here
- By far the most friendly bar in SoCal. :-)
- The drinks are good, affordable and the bartenders are very friendly. Tuesdays they have $2 well all night!
- The Cheers of San Diego! Pool table, great jukebox, generous and cheap drinks. Andy and Gerald rock!
- Spring for the bloody mary.
- A cool place with a nice open window. Cheap string drinks, pool table and juke box. A nice local hangout
- Don't wait in line at Hash House. Tell them you'll be at Loft and they will call the bar when you're table is ready. Lots of Jello Shots for [mostly] worthy causes here too.
- Jeffrey is the bomb.
- Love me some Jeffrey.
- Love me some Jeffrey
- Real decent pour, good price too.
- Take care of the bartenders and they WILL take care of you! Juan makes the BEST (strongest) Tokyo Teas
- Bring your "special" card.
- I always have a great time here. Bartender is super nice.