The Lodge Of Robbinsdale
Karaoke, American, Bar
4080 W Broadway Ave
Robbinsdale, MN 55422
- 2 dollar happy hour with 1 dollar mystery beer after 3!
- Good food. Very slow service
- Bloody Mary Bar (you name the vodka you'd like) and Bottomless Mimosas for Sunday brunch!
- Awsome fish and chips and always good drink specials. Service could be better
- Theology pub is the fourth Thursday at 7pm and is open to all
- If you like them strong "I do". This is great! Didn't eat, but it smells good.
- Baked Mac n cheese or the Cajun chicken pasta.
- Service sucks!
- THE MOST HORRIBLY RAN PLACE EVERR!!! Owners suck !! Service is horrible. Don't go here.
- The slowest service known to mankind. Food was just ok. I won't be going back.
- Love the new pool tables
- If you come here for dinner, order breakfast...that's about the time you should expect your food to arrive.
- Dont try to get water at the bar... Nobody is interested in helping
- Sunday brunch is awesome
- The NY Strip was quite good!
- Typical pub grub. Service was a bit lacking.
- Walleye fingers.
- Well, that's not cheese on my burger. It's spit. Avoid this place at all costs.
- The pot roast is no joke! Best thing on the menu
- Continues to get worse with every new operator. Probably closed by May again.