600 3rd St (Brannan St)
San Francisco, CA 94107
- Rip Zeke's
- Cheese curds were tasty and basically mozzarella sticks. Music is way too loud. Need some sound absorbing pads or somethings. Drinks came quickly and were strong. Great value for happy hour.
- Good to watch Pats-Chiefs here. Will never forget @rishi
- Keep it simple. Get the burger.
- Nice bartenders! Really busy, but still time for a smile
- The music is WAY too loud.
- Cheap drinks, loud music and too many TVs too keep a track of all the various matches. Try the cheese curds, may help when your team loses.
- It's a bar. Do you want a bar? You found one. Super noisy on game day. Don't come planning to have deep conversations.
- Great Local Bar- Try the "Tinder Date" (aka The MoJo)