758 Ponce de Leon Ave NE (at Somerset)
Atlanta, GA 30306
- Good food, nice people, cheap. My favorite watering hole.
- the jerk wings taste like heaven
- This place is the tits
- Patio view of Dugans. Prime.
- Trivia with friends
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. We recommend the barbecue ribs with fried okra and a 24-oz. PBR master cylinder.
- cheap innis & gunn! jerk wings! perfect combo!
- Free Popcorn and sometimes the Photobooth works! Try the Smoked Wings! Non
- I you don't get the dirty bird... Ur life is not complete. Six bux n some change for the sandwich plus a side. House smoked pulled chicken, homemade slaw and sriracha aioli. I dream about it.
- Eat tasty wings!
- I've been to a lot of bars in Atlanta...and this might be the best one
- Dirty Bird is my favourite sandwich!
- The local has the best wings! They fall right off the bone. Try the buffalo-jerk or the bbq- sundried tomato.
- Free popcorn!
- The best place for beer and food on sundays
- Steve serves you: comestibles, quaffage, and sardonic statements on behalf of all mankind.
- Awesome wings!!
- Ice Cold Pabst on Tap!!! Great wings as well!! The Local rocks!!
- Open Mic on Tuesdays, Trivia on Wednesdays