Lobby Bar at the Ludlow
$ $ $
180 Ludlow St (Houston)
New York, NY 10002
- Love the cocktails. The vibe is perfect.
- Great drinks, delicious food with a French flair plus great ambiance... whats not to love?
- Nice hotel bar
- Good WiFi, lovely atrium with power outlets. A great place to have some coffee and set up shop for the day.
- Space is great but service is slow AF. We waited at least 30 min before someone came over and took our drink order.
- Atmosphere and decor are perfect, love the crowd there, beware of expensive (but delicious) drinks
- Great place to bring your laptop and work in the back garden, or to bring a book and read by the fireplace.
- Great place and great vibe!!
- Grand Prix all day
- Really enjoyed the Ludlow Gimlet. Always a fan of gin drinks, and this one was stellar.
- Great seating area with great throwback music selection. Did you know they allow dogs? Snuggle up with fido next to the fireplace with your drink of choice
- The pomme frites are AMAZING
- Good drinks. Good vibe