2101 S Carpenter St
Chicago, IL 60608
- The cucumber saison is great if you want a lighter summer beer that doesn't taste like you're eating hops.
- Always ask the bartender what's new. Their quad is quite fucking tasty. Huge space too. Play darts, drink up, and hydrate with water at the Gatorade thing while you're at it.
- Excellent brews made on prem!
- Good people, good beer, good music.
- Great variety of great beer!
- Phenomenal attendance for grand opening. Great beer selection! The owner was extremely welcoming and personable! Positive remarks were made about all beers on tap from patrons.
- Sort of in the middle of nowhere; small but nice selection